Wednesday 2 June 2010

Great Day in Camden with Karma/ Beach House Gig!!

Karma's first visit to Camden, love at first sight as I expected:
Hat in the bag:





Alex Scally is the sexiest thing on Earth (in Heaven):






Today, I took Karma into Camden on her day off, it was amazing, I bought a red wool hat, she bought a dress at Episode, the vintage store where I'm going back for jeans shorts on Friday, they have tonnes of hot hot old cut off bleached and washed Levi's jeans!

Saw Beach House for the fourth time, they were the best I've ever seen them, lively, spot on and improvising, in their true full-fledged spacey sound! Other times I've seen them they've seemed half-asleep. The venue Heaven worked well for them, a great gig and amazing set!!! The guitarist is so hot. Hot.
______

Tomorrow it'll hopefully be sunny so I can take a morning trip to Brighton beach and then meet up with Karma after work and buy more £5 hats at New Look, and then we're seeing Seb's band Naked Aces play at the pub we were at on Monday. Hopefully I'll be doing back up vocals for two of their songs, I really want to!

On Thursday I'm going to London to attend a shopping event with Jelena and they're serving free booze, I'm also going to the opening of the Free Range exhibitions (where they also serve free booze) where Libby's art will be shown!

Friday, I'm going to London again, to see the Grace Kelly Exhibit at the V&A, then see a fashion show that Libby has got me into, and see the Grand Union Blues Band (Ed's band) play at Inn on the Green. and then Karma and I will party all night long.

On Saturday I will go to Bournemouth to see Filly!! A good one-nighter then back to G-ford to fly away early Monday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment