Friday 25 June 2010

Ugh

London is annoying. too crowded too noisy too expensive (but it's still quite awesome). Especially coming from Guildford most days. And having to buy yet another dress for work because no way am I wearing jeans, because then I have to work in heels... Stayed over at Jelena's bff's parents posh flat in Tower Hill on Wednesday night, because we were out in Brick Lane and I missed my train...
worked Thursday too, bought a ten pound dress from Primark that did the same job that the £100 dress from Karen Millen did on Wednesday. Might wear the same one to work today.

I went to LCC Graduate show yesterday where Libby had her stuff on show. Awesome, but no free booze!

Putting up photos when I get home tonight: here you go:
Brick Lane booze:
Night of LCC Graduate Show Private View:
Me and my busted unshaved knee will spend this week together peacefully and then hopefully it'll be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment