Friday 18 June 2010

Times like these I feel like a cigarette

But ew no (don't worry)! So I am in Guildford. Lovely lovely Guildford 30 mins outside London city centre, with lovely Karma and Seb. Karma is a hard working gal! I brought them travel candy (Twix and Turkisk Peber) and tax paid booze - Fisk shots, Jägermeister, and a pack of my favorite commercial cider (Somersby). I snoozed like a baby, fell asleep without brushing my teeth or washing my face (the story of my life).

Today woke up early as usual, Karma and Seb were off to work and school, so I took the opportunity to relax and clean the kitchen. Clean dishes in a sink with a broken hot water tap..

The three of us met up for lunch at the Tudor Lounge and then Seb and I went food shopping, Loads of food and 24 beers that should do us for a while...

I've been fixing stuff with the house that we're renting for a year from next month, we're four now, with the awesome Sapphire as the newest addition! She's in it for the fun too! So hopefully it will all be sorted out when the landlord snaps back soon enough!

The work I was to be getting, they're not replying, so I'm visiting their store tomorrow... and while I'm there, I'm going to Lena Restaurant, a restaurant an acquaintance manages.

Now Karma just got off work and we're off for a jog and then maybe the Surrey University's Annual "Lake Party"

Oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment