Sunday 27 June 2010

A Little Sunshine for My Ears Too...

You may not be able to tell from the pictures, but even now, a bit later on in the evening, it's scorching hot! Don't let yourself be fooled by the English suburban scenery. I was only wearing a skirt a tank top and a canvas bag and still sweating. Seb was high shine glossy. Shame we can't go to their gig tonight but instead Karma and I are going to a local gig, the opening of Backline. Much better than an hour long train.

I went in to town to buy some more professional looking clothing for work (no but honestly I wanted another New Look £5 big pale straw hat) but ended up buying music at HMV when I was seeing Karma at work. She was security, had a big bug in her ear, and ripped off the security seals so I could have a listen on a cheap portable boom box. Narrowed it down to four CD's in the end. But I regret buying Teen Dream, since I wanted the special edition.. Oh well, all the support to Beach House! I like to hold hardcopies, cradle them like my babies rather than only having them as illegal cyber babes.

Ciao for now!

The sun hit my body,
but this will seep into my ears:

No comments:

Post a Comment