Tuesday 29 June 2010

Harmony

I love this lady and hope she's having a good time in Sweden with all her doggies!

My Photo uploader doesn't want to work so I can't show you yesterday's Karma, or the tasty nachos Seb and I made yesterday, nor how tight my abs still are from the work out yesterday. Gotta keep it up with daily pushups and situps!

I just found out that I will be able to stay in my friend's room for a couple of weeks while he's away at a festival. Which is awesome because it's during my most work intense weeks, and this place is walking distance from work! Which means no nasty underground fares! After this it's back to Guildford because I'd rather spend time with good friends, help out if I can, and be in good company rather than to waste half my salary on accommodation and feel lonely. It's great living with your best friend! I can't imagine living by myself for a longer period of time, it gets so lonely and I get depressed! The people around you are the most treasurable things in the world. and I don't do drugs, I give hugs, so the London I know is not the perfect glove just yet!

Now I'm off to do my homework that Karma gave me.
Then I'll hit town for hat and shoe shopping.

This is where I'm to stay, perfect for jogs along the canal!

1 comment:

  1. ahh karma is so cute! :) sounds like you're having fun :) sweden is also REALLY hot, hope i get daaaark soon.puss

    ReplyDelete