Wednesday 23 June 2010

Hey I'm Working

I have now got a temp job at Whitley's Karen Millen (in Bayswater).
It's a bitch travelling to and fro London though, and the price of a ticket takes away 2 hours of pay more or less.. Good experience anyhow, might try and find a room in London... and look for more work.

Going to work now!

On Monday Karma and I went to ACM's annual showcase. awesome! Then we went to the famous Boiler Room and saw ACM's teachers perform who were so talented!

Yesterday I met up with Karma for drinks and dinner at Giraffe, after I'd gotten back from a couple of hours work in London... good times!

I fell asleep early but still feel quite sick, phlegmy, and have got an infected eye.
They'll make me buy clothes today because I don't have anything Karen Millen-y in my suitcase. Well sale goes on today and I get 50 percent, so I don't really mind! Working from 1130 to 2030..

Cheerio

Monday we looked like this:

Yesterday we were a bit sweaty (so hot!):



2 comments:

  1. Lol, works a bitch eh? I've been doing mainly gardening work in my job. Put up a wall and flower bed so far, and half a concrete path lol. Tired achy and sunburnt. When are you back in the dee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is since it turns out I don't get discount the first month because of my cpntract.... It is Chris, considering I have to run 15 minutes in snug silk dresses, to let the sweat dry in on the train..
    I bought a 100 pound dress on the sale. How do you think that makes me feel? I'll tell you it makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete