Wednesday 30 December 2009

Alexandra and Miracle Fruit

I'll always be Miss Princess according to the handymen of New York (April '09),
boys in Belfast will treat me like one (December '09).


Invited a friend over to momma's house;
I had a great time with Miss Longstocking tonight!

We drank barrels of hot green tea with frozen "prinsesstårta." She unveiled to me secrets of excellent cooking, oh will she make me a perfect housewife! And then maybe finally I'll be able to feed my lover?


My brother gave me a late Christmas present - an elegant pill holder of typical Scandinavian discretion - and inside it was a pill under the name of "Miracle Fruit." Experienced a rainbow of flavours in just one pill. Who needs cupcakes when this thing makes tomatoes taste like the sweetest strawberries? Miracle Fruit is the new diet pill. It makes the most healthy things taste like candy, minus the calories, plus the excitement!
___

I am looking forward to tomorrow with New Years at Filly's. I will be meeting up with crazy James and Nina first. Oh what a wonderful time to be in Helsingborg - words I never thought would escape my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment