Saturday 5 December 2009

Music Music Music

@ Templelane with a new bunch of girls, Zoe posing by my side.


Christmas Dinner was fun but far too brief.

Kirsten was experiencing cramps so Lizzie and I were the only two in flat 8 who headed out (with Tamar, Sam, Leah and then Zoe). We went to Templelane (2 for £5-cocktails and the Lichtenstein mural), 'twas lovely. Then we headed on to the Union...


We got more drinks, then hit Floor 5, then left, to went down to Mono. I reached my breaking point. I could not handle any more radio Rn'B songs, so I ran back to floor 5 again, alone. Met some nice people who were into music (go figure!) and hopefully they will pass on the skills of DJ-ing down to me. Then I tagged along to an after party where they had turntables in the living room and self-made recyclable art on the walls.
Am I still in Dundee? is what I thought to myself.
I also remember saying 'I think I could make better art than that...'

No comments:

Post a Comment