Thursday 10 December 2009

Indoors in London.

Tuesday was my last full day in Dundee for this term. Went to a very sucessful full band practice. Sounded great and rhytmn was intact unlike on other occasions where it has been a tad too fast. Great to have Aaron's lovely girlfriend sitting on his bed reading a book - we're having a full fledged practice session crammed around the king-sized bed taking up most of the space in his smallish room.

I stayed behind and got drunk, learnt everything there was to know about classic rock (so it seemed), handed my CV to the Irish pub Clancy's on my way back home.

Woke up early next morning to do the first set of laundry since late October - I wnated to be fresh and clean before I hopped on the long train ride to London. I took the six hour train and arrived in London halv seven. Took the tube to West London and then went to Portobello's "On the Green," a pub where only old men play blues.

It's getting late, it's Ed's day off and I've only left the flat once at noon to buy breakfast..

No comments:

Post a Comment