Monday 14 December 2009

Belfast is the Bomb

:-)
I sucessfully managed to get myself over to Belfast without my passport!
Apparently "you can use anything you like" to get over here. It is so exciting to see where Lizzie and her family lives, especially with Kirsten around - I've never seen any of the 'Irish island' and who better to do it with than primary teacher-Lizzie and kinky dominatrix-Kirsten.

Upon arrival I complimented Kirsten for her pretty hair that looked straight and layered like cheese strings. She said "thank you Isabella, that was a very nice compliment."

Kirsten is a high maintenance bitch that requires 7 hours shopping in Belfast's city centre and Lizzie enjoyed eating her TGI cheeseburger and the way it passed right through her system.
I was feeling ill, still wondering if I have the swineflu, it's very common over here!

By the way. I bought a Burt's Bee lip balm today, I thought it was meant to be mint flavoured - it was not! Mine tastes like plastic honey. I got angry and Kirsten was happy to accept my gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment