Wednesday 2 December 2009

Flat Party @ D20

Great flat party last night at the Hub.
My £12 worth of alcohol got me a long way down drunken lane and la la land (4 pack of Red Stripe, 6 Coronas, a bottle of Lambrini).
Afterwards, home and drunk, I was too loud & clumsy, out of balance, I got water in the kitchen, opened my cupboard to get bananas, knocked down an ale that splashed its way all across the floor and the glass shattered into pretty little pieces.

Walking down the hallway, approaching my room, Alex swings the door open, angry as fuck:
"Stop Clomping about! Go to bed, stay in your room! For god's sake I can't sleep, it's half four in the morning!!"
Wow, was I flabbergasted. Didn't know someone could get so angrily bossy over such petty things. Especially not a tiny person like Alex.
From now on I'll think of her as the Chihuahua.
(To be fair, I probably was really annoying).

No comments:

Post a Comment