Wednesday 23 December 2009

Barcelona, a noisy, screamy place.

The weather here has not been fun - rainy and cold.

The first day I bought a juice in a market, a horrible fruit and food market. I asked for mango and recieved something that tasted like watery pineapple.
"This is not mango." The salesperson that said "hey sexy" (hola guapo) to all the bypassers replied with
"Yes it is."
"Okay... where can I throw this away?!"

The second day (yesterday) we went to the Picasso museum and saw old as well as new, previously unshown works in the 'Secret Images' exhibition, where squids have sex with women. Egh! Men are perverts, artists are perverts - Picasso was a true pervert.

However, today (day 3) I saw something even more disgusting - baby squid for tapas. I put my pint of beer infront of the little squid on my mom´s plate, with it´s creepy head and everything! I barely touched my bowl of gazpacho.

The only thing I´ve really enjoyed was the Contemporary Art Museum. I crammed a poster bigger than your dining table into the depths of my bag.
It'll cover my dorm room prison brick walls oh so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment