Saturday 12 December 2009

Saturday in London, Sunday in Belfast

Going to Belfast tomorrow.
I am a lazy cow who got up not too long ago.
Yesterday was a whole lotta girly fun! Boys are silly, we don't need them*.
* Lie - I could never be attracted to a girl, what's to like? It's all soft flesh, no muscle.

Went to bed hungry thinking starvation wouldn't bother me because I'd be sleeping - I woke up, felt rejected and couldn't fall back to sleep. I was hungry. At six o'clock I decided maybe I should have something to eat.

As I was having my "Swedish breakfast" this afternoon, Alan came back from Portobello market, where I was about to head off to but Alan stopped me with his conversation... I'll go next week.

Now I am off to Kensington, I'll bring with me an Eckel's cake so that Ed will be happy to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment