Thursday 17 December 2009

Will I get to Sweden tomorrow?

I don't know! Got a text from Jamie this morning after I called him saying "Hi sorry out at the moment but yes I have posted first class on tuesday." However, shortly after that Sanctuary 'the landlords' called asking if my roomie had permission to get something in my room, I say "yeah, sure.. but he did that on Tuesday?." Now I just got off the phone with my flatmate and he explained how the text he sent me was meant for his mother regarding her Christmas present.. I'm paying extra bucks for it to be here tomorrow, hopefully Royal Mail will deliver!
I miss my precious Nazi-looking passport!

-----

Belfast was great! On Tuesday, we went to Giant's Causeway, the eighth wonder of the world, and the Irish came up with a crazy story to explain it!

Then we visited Lizzie's Grandmother who was eager to show us her new "grape seat." (shell shaped toilet seat) She liked me and warned her other elderly housemates to "watch out for this one - she drinks Guiness!" She's a funny tiny 4"10 5 stone 85 year old woman!

Then we went out and got attacked by guys in all kinds of directions, one very persistent guy in a final attempt of persuasion, said "I'll treat you like a princess!"

Next day woke up early and arrived in London, bought Ed dinner at the Little Bay restaurant near Abbey Road, it was cozy and cheap.


Lizzie and me @ 'Shag' avoiding creepy guys, one of them featured left of Lizzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment