Sunday 20 December 2009

Back in Sweden, all the presents with me

Ugh. Got up at ten past six. left half past. Early flight to catch after two or so hours of sleep. Joined Ed to Sue's Christmas party in Hackney (Ed's mom was there and a lot of other crazy-mad adults). Got mulled wine, beer, samosas and red cheeks then headed off to 'that pub' in Hackney. A good 40minute trek in the cccold. Had pints of beer then went home inebriated, cold and hungry. Which meant that I ended up having a minced meat chicken kebab - ugh!

I am here, had a good nap on the flight that was slow to board, meaning I got an extra hour sleep. I came home and was welcomed with a small Swedish Christmas buffet. Mmm.

But there's no time to feel like a new born baby - mommy, brother and I are leaving for the airport at 3 am tonight. We'll be arriving in Barcelona tomorrow morning.

I am currently enjoying moldy cheese on ginger bread
- that's how we stay skinny in Sweden!


I like drinking at parties. Katie, Kirsten and I @ EunYi's flatparty, 2nd December.

No comments:

Post a Comment