Monday 8 March 2010

The Excitement!

Feeling good! Old Street (London), July 19 2009

Video footage from Saturday is up on our facebook page!
(join "Kings and Cowards" to view)

I am so 'stoked' for this week! (I'm allowed to enjoy myself in a the lazy laissez-faire fashion of a ski bum from time to time). Tomorrow's gig in Edinburgh! Beach House! Grizzly Bear! Not only am I excited about this but also the bus ride there!!! With amazing Kirsten!! With off-license booze!!

Not only is this going to make our day - but before we go, they're having a free pizza event at Social! What's not to like!!!

I think that will suffice! Can't spill anymore energy into this post or it will explode!

Now I'm off to do laundry, and start my Psychology report - even this seems exciting when I know what's to happen tomorrow!
Oh yes, I'm having a pancake breakfast!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment