Wednesday 3 March 2010

Stress

I'm not going to lie and say that this is the best day ever, but I got a chocolate lolly from Lizzie!

I need to revamp my self-discipline. Drinking coffee and tea and hoping for the best.
Next time I go shopping I'm only allowing myself healthy food - it's the only thing that seems to keep me going! These past days I've been eating hobnobs and English breakfast and I still feel tired after 8 hours sleep... This may be the reason why a lot of Scots are so lazy (and students in general). I am not the student type!

I'm looking at exchange options for Semester 2 next year.
For some reason Università degli studi di Brescia in Italy appeals to me more than the state universities in New York and South Carolina... Something tells me it will just be about scummy unhealthy greasy student life!

I'll have to take Italian classes because most lectures are in Italian (hopefully the coursework isn't)!

Dundee is a little boring at the moment. Really looking forward to St Andrews on Friday and Edinburgh on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment