Sunday 14 March 2010

Plaits & Pancakes

The steps to the train station/ Tesco, even I have become too lazy for this 15 min walk.

I've never ever been this lazy in my whole life.
It's not my fault, I've only acclimatised!
Literally have not stepped out for fresh air for longer than 30 minutes this weekend - sad and disgusting! I don't want to turn into a fat slob who'd rather eat fish and chips than vegetables!

Lizzie braided my hair into a herringbone plait yesterday, I woke up, brushed it, tomorrow it will be greasy enough for a shower!

I overdosed on food at around ten as I came home with my shopping (naturally from the Union store, 2 minutes away, not Tesco which is proverbially accepted as being "miles away").

I was doing so good with green tea, asparagus soup and an egg sandwich!
I must deflate!

I can't wait for London next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment