Tuesday 30 March 2010

I Need $$

Well actually I'd prefer £, SEK, DKK or NOK, particularly the latter 3. I've been looking at summer jobs in the UK - and come to conclusion that it's not worth staying here if you want to make quick money - unless you get a dodgy sales job or become a prostitute. And since Denmark and Sweden have nothing online, I'm applying for loads of seasonal temporary jobs in Norway. Norweigans seem friendlier and a lot more relaxed about work, whereas in the UK it's work work work 'til you die, I'm you're boss, can't stop now! So going to do this after my classes today. Only problem is I have to be in the UK minimum two times preferably three between May-August - Beach House are playing 1 June in London, Kings and Coward will most likely be playing at a festival in Forres, Scotland end of July...

No comments:

Post a Comment