Tuesday 16 March 2010

From Wah to Blah

No one enjoyed the pap-snapping but me. @ band practice, Chris, Gavin and Aaron's flat.

Mind, today is one of those days where at 5pm you start feeling horribly nauseous, everything seems horrible, and all your insecurities are brought up in conversation. Who cares about the surface when it's your inside that's ugly!..

I feel useless. But, after band practice (my voice was horrible today) Christian was kind enough to give me half of his pizza. The kind man that he is! I brought my camera, but my pap-snapping was not appreciated.

I was doing so well earlier today! I was sharp headed, enjoying lectures, taking efficient notes. I've started bringing my MacBook to classes - from now on I can take more notes in less amount of time, meaning that I follow lectures clearly and that I'm able to read my notes.

I'm off to Skint Night at the Union at 12. Studying until then, yes I am!

Pictures from my walk home below
I was heading down a side street for a nightly stroll along Madgalen Green until I saw this:
The Christian Clown.
Let your kids play on holy grounds. (creepy playground by yet another church).

No comments:

Post a Comment