Sunday 7 March 2010

What a Weekend!

Chaotic pieces of a life. Tottenham Court Road St, first night out in London, April 21 2009.


Okay, so ended up going out with Kirsty on Friday. I brought my Economics book with me in hopes of returning it before 12, the presumed closing time. They closed at ten so I carried it with me all night long, into Liquid and beyond.

Kirsty and I were not being modest in terms of alcoholic expenditure. Then we met a class mate who bought us shots and drinks. Then he cooked us food at his flat. Then he professed his love to me. Oh the amount of pervs in Dundee!!! I am looking forward to London immensely!!

And the wedding at the Landmark Hotel went well (I have work next week too), perfect timing so I had good time to get to the Doghouse. The gig went so well, we got as many Strongbow/Guiness/Becks cans as we wanted! Plus we got to see an amazing Bowie tribute band, Tigers on Vaseline! Oh, the sweat! We got good feedback - I don't need a tambourine!

No comments:

Post a Comment