Thursday 18 March 2010

maybe I deserve this just a little

Yesterday the Union was packed!


Ah, I just called up a friend last minute asking if I could stay at theirs, I feel so rude! But when I have a choice, I'd rather note spend my afternoon chasing across town in pursuit of a flat key when the person in question is not home. I don't want to be stressed out when I'm only in London for the weekend. I wish could get a flat here (mom/dad please buy a flat in Central London?!) so that I would feel less like a burden. But no worries, I will chill and have fun!

Ugh, I am anxious and not really feeling the rush to go to London, right now I just feel sick, consumed with stress.

Yesterday night, an Indian guy, who has been perving on me before, randomly asked one of my friends to introduce him to me. So horrible, such a creepy loner. My pal David was being annoying saying I look like "Scarlett Jo" over and over again. Then he went on to that I even "transcend her beauty." The creep leans in, whispers in my ear "he's trying to say you don't need as much makeup" which might not sound scary but it is considering that's the only thing he said and then continued to stare. So basically, Scarlett Jo is a hoe, I'm not but I still look like her?!

Moving on to better things on the dance floor, ignoring the fact that the creep was totally stalking. A fun night! Just wish that guys didn't have to be such creeps!
Make me a smurf, please!

Now I have to write this essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment