Monday 26 April 2010

100% Salt and Endorphins

I'm pretty sure it was the dodgy sausage roll that I had on Friday that caused all this ruckus.

I had my Accounting exam this morning at nine, felt it went rather well. I wore my velour PJ bottoms just incase of stomach pains. Ridiculous. Won't walk around like that on any given day.

Afterward the exam, when I realised I was pretty much back to normal I changed into rather short flared pleated A-line skirt with a floral pattern pinching the waist. I decided to pair this with brown knee high stocking and THAT WAS IT. Then it's windy outside. It's been warm today, so the possibility of my skirt flying up made me sweat even more...
If ever I dare to go 'bare-thighed' again, I don't know!

Anyway, just back from the step and sculpt class at the gym, not the best idea for recovery.
But nachos at Wetherspoon's is!
Hopping into the shower then going there.

It feels good to feel good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment