Saturday 3 April 2010

The Father of Band & Glass Doors & Cheap Cider

Last Saturday I convinced Chris to stay at the pub by saying that I would give him a scone worth £1.30, meaning that a pint would only cost him 70p, meaning that it would be the same as buying it in an Offie. I also asked him questions about his girlfriend who he loves too much. It took him an hour to leave and go back home to continue his essay.

Did I mention Christian aka the father of the band just got a blog? Check it out and let the Blog Wars begin! I hope he'll write about when he goes to the zoo with his girlfriend. I too want to know what a Shetland pony looks like in Dundee!

P.S. he walked into a glass door yesterday because he was running to catch up/surprise me as I walked out the pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment