Saturday 17 April 2010

Anorexic at the Gym!

Sweat gear - Topman top and Helly Hansen thermals.

I was utterly dazed and confused when I woke up this morning - I couldn't fall asleep because of the unbearable ringing in my ears! The tinnitus has gone down now, but o boy do I need to remember earplugs for the next gig I attend!

Woke up and put on my gear and went to the gym for "Core Ball" class at 11:30. But when I went in they the class was in full swing to unwind with stretching exercises. Perplexed I grab a ball and mat and sit my bum on the floor. Yeah so class ends and a woman laughs and tells me they changed the schedule this week. I go to the gym, hold the door open for an anorexic to enter. Why go to the gym if you're in that state? YOU LOOK LIKE A SKELETON I'LL BUY YOU SOME NACHOS! If I see her again I might just introduce myself and ask if she wants to go to lunch with me! (At Wetherspoons)!

Plans for the day - read a couple of Accounting chapters and study, and wait for Kirsty to show so we can go to the lovely beer garden at Laings!

No comments:

Post a Comment