Friday 2 April 2010

Remarkable Night with 'Mexicans' and Perverts

Uploading pictures tomorrow! Another big day with Kirsty! Soup - then chicken nachos and beer at Wetherspoon's 'til the night hit us - smack!
Kirsty has a plan to take many unflattering pictures of me and "bargain." Hahahaha. Economic terms mixed up in the life of Scumdonians.

I slowly walked passed a guy and suddenly his drink dramatically smashed into a million pieces (the guy was hott). The sleeve of my kaftan dress had apparently caught on to his drink and killed it.

So many perverts - I cannot begin describe how many of them were way too close (I could go on forever! One grabbed Kirsty's bum and I blew up in flames! Told the guy that he should definitely keep his hands to himself, and that he should realise how wrong it is to touch someone else without an invitation! From the moment I opened my mouth he reminded me of a stupid classmate that would reiterate "shut up", which is exactly what this guy did. Then I said "fine act like you're stupid and don't understand, but you know what I mean!" He was like "I'm stupid, i'm stupid." I: "Fine, you be stupid, as long as you don't bother me and my friend, carry on as you are (stupid)." "I'll just stand here and be stupid." - Jeez this is when it got scary, the guy was locked in, and the other friends where really close to us, Kirsty was talking to one of the creeps about a thick jock in our class while all this was happening. WE RAN TO THE CHIP SHOP FOR SAFETY AND THEN HOME FOR SOME FLIGHT OF CONCORDS! Soothing to see good guys, restoring faith in mankind. Now we must go to bed so we can get the good breakfast deals and make it to our psychology experiments tomorrow

Peace,
Kirsty on the flo'!

No comments:

Post a Comment