Thursday 15 April 2010

Womanly Women - How I Hate You!

Something that me and my friend have been discussing is womanly women. I brought it up first because I sort of envy this girl (but not really) because her guy is really attracted to her and it's explicitly noticeable on facebook - all because of the whole "I am an ultrafeminine womanly woman"-speil. It's not even really about the fact the they only wear tight skimpy bodycon dresses with a waist and boob defining belt - which by the way, the thought of wearing makes me sick - it's more that you can see they've adjusted their behaviour as well - oh no I can't hold anything other than a rose because a bag is too heavy.

I HATE WOMANLY WOMEN AND THEIR PINK WELLINGTON BOOTS!

I myself could dress like this because I have the same props to work with but I don't want to walk around feeling nauseous all day so I think I'll stick to my baggy band t-shirts and be the occasional American Apparel-skank, thank you very much!

Goodnight.

P.S. Even Pink looks girly and curvy in a tight pink flowery belted dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment