Monday 12 April 2010

I've had a bitch of a day

Dead, but happy and clean!

It's been sunny!
I am back in Dundee.
10:18 I got back to be exact.
I have been sleeping and so I am no longer nauseous and my stomach is back to normal.
Had a merry time drinking yesterday, but I felt craptastic when I was travelling but the fact that hotstuff was eyeing me despite the fact I was a zombie picked me up quite a bit - hair over the face is always good!

I was unhappy to wait so long for the train from Elsinore to Copenhagen Airport (a whole hour). Thank god for Flight of the Concords. I slept on the empty flight and on the train and when I came home.
The handle on my dad's vintage leather laptop bag broke, so people must have thought I was hauling around the bulkiest oldest computer in the world when in fact I have a MacBook and my 700 page books on Accounting and Economics were the reason for the rupture.

They had Arne Jacobsen's Egg Chair in the waiting room at the airport, oh, I was comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment