Friday 23 April 2010

Library Rat

I can't take this bracelet off by myself.. Leather punk from Swedish designers David&Martin.

I've been in the library from 08:30 til closing (10pm) today. I've not had eye makeup on for two weeks, it's refreshing (but bear in mind I don't look refreshed). This is why I have imagined that I look so much older than I did last year - it's because I don't spend an hour on immaculate make up, more like next to none...

It's been raining today so my hair doesn't look too great. But it's been a fun and very productive day. Kirsty and I had lunch at the Parlour in town, had carrot beetroot soup, a falafel salad wrap each and a carrot cake to share. What can I say - skinny-genes!

Tomorrow I'm going for a jog and then meeting up at the library again from 8:30am-4:30pm.
We're going to Glasgow (and hoping to run into Jennie) to see Fuck Buttons at the Arches, and we're spending the night at Holiday Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment