Friday 30 April 2010

Keep your baby quiet

This was 6am this morning, I'm afraid it's hailing now.




This was meant to be my Broughty Ferry Beach day, where I escape to the shores to surprise Reuben! But the weather is misbehaving, from sun to hail in 60 seconds.

But, I love a good lazy day in when you can steam your face, clean your room, drink tea and eat blueberries! Sorting out practicalities takes time but it's well worth it, I loathe when childish students my own age talk about "how complicated this flat lease is" and how they "hate" signing flat contracts because "they're so complicated". Please! Stop bitching and pull your coddled self together! No one wants to know that you're still your mother's baby!

There is a party on campus this evening, on the green by the tennis courts where they're having loads of outdoorsy activities and free food, should be fun.

Now I'm going to watch Mean Girls with a face mask on and pretend that Chris and I have loads of songs prepared for the gig at the fab Doghouse tomorrow..

See you on the other side of this pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment