Monday 5 April 2010

The Long Journey Home & Copenhagen with Lovely Claudia!

Prinsesstårta and hot sauce for the soup.

I am currently eating home made saffron salmon and shrimp soup, just about to eat marsipan cake (prinsesstårta)! How lovely to feel the space, cleanliness and general "niceness" of momma's house!

The day in numbers:
0420 Run down to the cab, going to catch the first train to Edinburgh from Perth at 0510.
0536 eating Cheese and Onion crisps - I hate Tesco meal deals.
0730 I've been queuing for half an hour to check in, there are no self-service machines.
0853 On the plane. I hear crying kids from all directions - the one straight behind me who is 'babbling' in German makes it impossible for me to rest in peace.
1130 (GMT+1) Land in Copenhagen
1240 I start my fun and active day with Claudia. Baresso Coffee.
1530 Heaving in the nachos at Hard Rock Café - many old bitter women stare.
1700 Beer at the bar that looks Australian/ Spanish, or like an After-Ski.
1830 Alice in Wonderland 3D - the fold back chairs at Imperial are heavenly velvety softness.
2100 Enjoying cider at the same beautiful bar where cigarette smoke clouds your gaze.
2145 Catch train back
2315 Step inside momma's house! Hurrah!

Pictures from today & yesterday up tomorrow - this girl is tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment