Monday 5 April 2010

Isabella & the Cowards

NY tourists loved me! Branded me with a sticker and gave me their EP



Is what we should be called according to the headlining band from Blackburn on their UK tour (NY Tourists). Hellz yeah! Gig went well tonight, set list of seven songs. 2 acoustic songs, our 'Rest is Silence' and 'Dust in the Wind'. The audience loved it. NY Tourists said we should do more acoustic stuff. Hellz yeah! I'm just really excited that people enjoyed it (and dancing on stage always works). I guy came up to us asking if there was a EP or a CD he could buy! Will be so great when we finish some new songs and record our EP! "Soon my head won't fit through the door' as Gavin so eloquently expressed it. There was a creepy photographer who had a crazy good camera but was totally perving on me. My friend Thomas confirmed my suspicions when he saw that 70-80% of the photographer's photos were of just me. .

Photos up tomorrow after I kill myself with this journey to Scandinavia - taxi at 04:20. Hellz Yeah! Got my Tesco food so I'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment