Friday 7 May 2010

Don't Waste Your Own Time and Other's Just Because You Want to Promote Your Band

I am a sneaky little panini- and cupcake muncher!

Heh, I went to the flat, lovely big size, large kitchen, lounge, nice location, but a little run down, a little bit more expensive and further away than the house we're looking to rent. That house is just fantastic! In top condition, modern, great rooms, more bathrooms etc. So unless it's like a dream top notch bacholerette pad, I think I'll pass anything else that comes my way at a similar price.

Basically I should stop wasting other people's time and my own, at this point I'm totally just going to these viewings so I can meet nice people and promote the band! But I can't resist! Future job PR woman? And what if I meet another BFF? But yes, I'll have to pull myself together and cancel the other flat viewings...

1 comment:

  1. hahah love the sneaky expression! ;p btw, i myspaced your band, loved it ;)

    ReplyDelete