Sunday 2 May 2010

Oy vey!

In need of rehab à la Scandinavian purity or a cozy Wetherspoon sesh.
Dad's livingroom and Kirsty's feet underneath 'our favourite' table at Wetherspoon's:
Last night was "rufff"! Our gig at the Doghouse was rather successful, although I'm really looking forward to having a drummer with us on stage, they do so much to lift a song up, make it feel lighter or heavier, miss the bass too - simply looking forward to having a full band playing again!
We had a rider of 12 cans which is a freakin' lot for two people during a 8-12 sitting. Chris made me print an emailing list, our first fan was also called Isabella and said I was "so beautiful" she "couldn't stop staring" at me (?)...
I had five Guinness' and then went to the flat party in flat 6. Where I met up with Annuka, and then Kenny, a potential drummer appeared again! I stole booze and got hammered (WTF, Isabella?).
Last night did not cost me a nickel, dime or penny. It was quite the enjoyable night, and all the lovely flat regulars where there. I did not bring my camera but Annuka caught a lot of the action on her new fish eye camera, we'll see how they turn out.

Today I woke up with a strange kind of crampish pain in my legs that intensified as I walked, as blood flowed into them. Fucking odd. Thankfully, I almost feel normal. What does this tell me - never make yourself a full English breakfast 4am in the drunken morning to eat before you go to bed!

Today I am going to do nothing but study and clean and go for walks. Tomorrow morning 5am I am going surfing, so tonight really..

No comments:

Post a Comment