Monday 24 May 2010

What the Future Bears is Uncertain

Woa Woa. I'm going to the gym and then to practice with Chris and then to help Kirsty pack.
I need out send out the songs for our potential new drummer, which means trying to milk them off Chris which can be a hard task when Chris can be a slow cow sometimes! Also in the midst of this I need to send mass emails with CVs to all sorts of Scandinavian employers.
And pack up, carry stuff bit by bit.

Going to burn some fat I'll be back!
Hopefully this will pump a great flow of blood to my brain.
I'm not looking forward to this big musical break and missing people, I love the peeps here in Scotland! Kirsty I will cry you a river. Three or so months apart from your wife is no fun!!

I want to go and explore the world on a long trip to New York in the summertime or some nice place with crevasses that I can swim in or surfing in a far off land! Will my summer take me to any of these places? Why not.

Gym now
ta

No comments:

Post a Comment