Friday 7 May 2010

Waking Up, Finally It's Sunny

I woke up a while ago! It was strikingly sunny and it still is, what a lovely day!

So the votes have been counted for next period's election and resulted in a 'hung parliament' (no political party has an absolute majority of seats). People will punch you if you voted for 'tories' (conservatives) and even harder if you voted for the SNP (left-wing liberal nationalism).
The only thing you're allowed to vote for is the labour party. That's socially acceptable. Which is strange considering that more or less all of the UK parties have been proved corrupt and immoral at one point or another... Well I can't vote so no one's gonna hurt me.

Now I'm going to shower and study and then I'm off to the flat viewing.
This is what I see peeking out my bedroom window:

No comments:

Post a Comment