Wednesday 26 May 2010

Last Day Tomorrow

Hopefully you'll forgive me for bad blogging. Will not post pictures til I'm in London (Thursday night)

Tinnitus is bursting my ears! I've been packing all day long, but not done yet! Had a successful gig at Duke's Corner supporting the lovely people in Spectral Cat. We played Perfect Day by the best artist of all time, Lou Reed! Then we went to skint. I found out I guy I like a bit just got a girlfriend... so I went from being in a great mood to depressed mood... but I met loads of people that I knew at the Union so that was great, planned a day out in St Andrews with Reuben, Sean and Erin! and seeing the Degree Show in the afternoon with Laura and Chris! Then hitting Lorna's birthday party, or just packing since I still haven't finished..

Feels so weird and sad to be leaving Dundee for three or so months... and going to London on Thurday for a southern UK tour to see all my good ol' BFF's, Karma, Filippa, Nina! Love!

Goodnight, now hopefully my pizza from the fridge leftovers is ready so I can watch CSI:Miami

/ All the Love in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment