Monday 3 May 2010

Surf's Up?

I was meant to go surfing this morning, my friend says she chooses the early 5am trips, cause she's up then anyways, I was like "oh, that makes sense!" So I attempted an all-nighter. Staying up this late is not normal for me! Usually go to bed at 2-3 the latest, so when the clock hit four one can understand I was not feeling too perky. Surfing was not going to happen when I was loosing my voice and felt like crap. And it didn't exactly help that I was up all night watching size zero diet shows... (WTF, Isabella?)

Argh! I feel better now but missed surfing, and haven't been able to go a single time! This week hopefully means more opportunities for surfing. Otherwise I am going to end up feeling like a loser.

I feel like this month is going to fly by, there's so much to do, got a tonne of gigs, an exam to study for, and need to move out of the flat and move my stuff to Chris and Gav's flat (if possible when it's 10 minutes away, up 5 flights of stairs)..

Now I'm off for some healthy walking and preparational summer beauty shopping! Then hitting the books, it's that time of the month. Looking forward to going to London on the 27th, and Hastings, Brighton and Bournemouth too, (having a little tour whilst I'm down there to visit friends and explore this nation). Going to Sweden on the 8th of June for my brother's birthday and graduation!

Pictures from my last visit in March, will definitely take more next time!
Along Portobello Road. The last photo is from my fave bar in Camden, Lock Tavern.


No comments:

Post a Comment