Tuesday 4 May 2010

My Camera Will Hang Like a Diamond Pendant Around My Neck

I forgot to bring my camera on this splendid day!
I've had loads of photo opportunities and am sad to have missed these shots of Dundee and the pretty people in it! Just came back from Surf Club where Ed, one of the "head surfers" explained the reading wave forecasts... one of the first times surfing was discussed at the Surf Club gathering at the Medina bar? I'm all warmed up for a breezy evening. Now I'm going to say hello to Kirsten who I haven't seen in ages and give her a birthday present!! From now on I will hang my camera bag on my door's coat hanger so I have it with for every little adventure of mine!

Check out the header Chris made on our myspace (but WTF did he do with the font)! He made it using my Photoshop and a photograph I took of his drawing! Don't forget we're playing at Hustler's tomorrow and at the Bread on Thursday for free!
xx

A scarf from Grandma and sweater from Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment