Saturday 29 May 2010

Thoughts on London so far

So, it's a lovely rainy London Saturday, not been up to much today but I'm heading into town soon!

I have almost adjusted to the quite aggressive London attitude. Yes, people are polite, but glance at them walking by, and they'll give you the look of death!

When I arrived Thursday night I was tired and bored from snapping pictures on the train!
Yesterday noon I went in to Covent Garden to meet up with Jelena and Michelle (who I have not seen for a year!) and co.
Ended up tagging along with Michelle and her friends Charlotte and Mr X (so bad with names..)
And downing a few (or six) cocktails during happy hour at Be@One in Piccadilly Circus.
Then I went home because the others were heading to the Swedish Mafia DJ set, and instead tagged along to a birthday party. I was feeling ill so it was quite annoying when my friend got caught with class C drugs, had to spend the night in the cell, subsequently I took a cab home from East to West, not knowing what busses to take...

Dodgy Druggies!
Alright I'm starving, going for lunch

Here are photos from the train ride,
snapshots from Dundee to Newcastle:







No comments:

Post a Comment