Friday 14 May 2010

Dundee Ain't So Bad, I'm Still Skinny!

Found some photos from our recent set at Dexter's:
the two portraits enable you to picture me on my own at an open mic session!


I need to exercise! I miss it so! I bought a box of 4 bueno twins and 5 happy hippos. They're gone and currently occupying my stomach. I need them to evacuate! Now I'm off to by slim meal deals, the best way to get rid of that holiday stomach through only eating packaged LOW CALORIE (not mayo fried chicken pasta "salad") for a day or two.
I'm wanting to look brand new!
I still don't have my phone, Hustler's is closed all the time!

P.S. Annuka "the Legend" Babycat made me play a cover of Lua yesterday at Open Mic even though I barely knew the chords and was left plectrum-less and nauseous to go on stage!
(I linked the sample she recorded of me on Wednesday's drunken night above).

Guess how much I'm practising guitar now so that I will produce immaculate rock next time around!?

Yeah that's pretty much what I'm doing at the moment
I'll let you know if I do anything exciting tonight but I will probably force myself to study or watch the chickflicks Kirsty left behind and dream about her, I don't know where she is!

Later sexy Friday night-propagators!

2 comments:

  1. Don't study tonight.
    Come eat nachos at wetherspoon.
    Love,
    The Legend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, if you're going I'll definitely join you ;)

    ReplyDelete