Monday 24 May 2010

Back from Gig at Dexter's!

Back from the gig supporting Arcadian Kicks who didn't 'support' us.
Weren't there for our show so embarrassingly enough one of the girls from the band complimented me for my dress, said she had seen me earlier that day and thought so, and "what a coincidence" to see me here. I responded with shouting "singer of Kings and Cowards!!!!!" Man embarrassing (!!!) since the crowd had just seen us on stage.....
But in the end they were nice peeps, they apologised and we ended up friendly-chatting.

Then Paul walked me home I grabbed Dirty Dancing and snoozed through the whole thing at Emily's flat in Kirsty's lap.

Wearing a hat from New Look and Dress from Topshop, bought in Perth today!
Had a lovely day in Perth city today, Kirsty has my camera at the moment, so I'll try to post them tomorrow.

Going to St. Andrews tomorrow and having a jam at Stage 2000 with drummer Ken!
Goodnight Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment