Monday 31 May 2010

immature/ just ripe

I hate how some people can think you're a mature person and then another perceives you as a little baby-pink girl. A guy I met yesterday said that "isn't it cool how a man and woman can get together create something" (kids). Ew, no my friend just had an abortion, babies are horrible.

And this thing about financial independence or legal independence overall, is something I strongly correlate to level of maturity. How much you depend on your family for housing, how much your life circles around them, basically the less strings, the more secure you are in yourself. Obviously this is not true for all, but man up and get your own place if you're really that much of a grown up, is what I say.

I am not a grown up, scrounging off of others to live the life I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment